Hold your horses, Hollywood. Let's sit and think about this for a second. Yes, we realize that 'The Lion King' has made oodles of cash (more than $50 million!) since being re-released to theaters two weeks ago. Still, that doesn't mean every movie whose name rings a bell with your grandma is a mere post-3D conversion away from 21st-century box-office riches. So before everyone gets ahead of themselves, we've decided to beat studios to the punch. Presenting Moviefone's list of films we absolutely don't want re-released in 3D.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!