Hold your horses, Hollywood. Let's sit and think about this for a second. Yes, we realize that 'The Lion King' has made oodles of cash (more than $50 million!) since being re-released to theaters two weeks ago. Still, that doesn't mean every movie whose name rings a bell with your grandma is a mere post-3D conversion away from 21st-century box-office riches. So before everyone gets ahead of themselves, we've decided to beat studios to the punch. Presenting Moviefone's list of films we absolutely don't want re-released in 3D.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!