Hold your horses, Hollywood. Let's sit and think about this for a second. Yes, we realize that 'The Lion King' has made oodles of cash (more than $50 million!) since being re-released to theaters two weeks ago. Still, that doesn't mean every movie whose name rings a bell with your grandma is a mere post-3D conversion away from 21st-century box-office riches. So before everyone gets ahead of themselves, we've decided to beat studios to the punch. Presenting Moviefone's list of films we absolutely don't want re-released in 3D.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!