Hold your horses, Hollywood. Let's sit and think about this for a second. Yes, we realize that 'The Lion King' has made oodles of cash (more than $50 million!) since being re-released to theaters two weeks ago. Still, that doesn't mean every movie whose name rings a bell with your grandma is a mere post-3D conversion away from 21st-century box-office riches. So before everyone gets ahead of themselves, we've decided to beat studios to the punch. Presenting Moviefone's list of films we absolutely don't want re-released in 3D.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!