The fashion at the Toronto International Festival wasn't all camera-ready -- a major trend on the red carpet was black, black, and more black, which, while reliable, can be dead boring. Some celebs were too dressed down, while others went overboard with patterns and cuts. A-list stars like Salma Hayek, Sarah Silverman, and Brad Pitt disappointed on the red carpet, and they weren't the only ones. Here's a roundup of some of the worst-dressed at TIFF 2011.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!