The fashion at the Toronto International Festival wasn't all camera-ready -- a major trend on the red carpet was black, black, and more black, which, while reliable, can be dead boring. Some celebs were too dressed down, while others went overboard with patterns and cuts. A-list stars like Salma Hayek, Sarah Silverman, and Brad Pitt disappointed on the red carpet, and they weren't the only ones. Here's a roundup of some of the worst-dressed at TIFF 2011.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!