The fashion at the Toronto International Festival wasn't all camera-ready -- a major trend on the red carpet was black, black, and more black, which, while reliable, can be dead boring. Some celebs were too dressed down, while others went overboard with patterns and cuts. A-list stars like Salma Hayek, Sarah Silverman, and Brad Pitt disappointed on the red carpet, and they weren't the only ones. Here's a roundup of some of the worst-dressed at TIFF 2011.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!