Because 16 seconds of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' wasn't enough, Summit Entertainment has released the full-length trailer for the beginning of the mega-franchise's end. Will Edward and Bella marry in a lavish ceremony? (Yes.) Will the formerly clandestine lovers consummate their relationship with some bed-breaking honeymoon sex? (Hell yes.) Will the spawn of said lovemaking threaten to change everything? (It's 'Twilight'; what do you think?) Watch the full-length 'Breaking Dawn' trailer ahead.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!