Sad news to pass along from Hollywood: veteran Hollywood producer and former studio head John Calley passed away on Monday night at the age of 81. You may not know his name, but Calley was responsible for some of the best films of the '60s and '70s during his tenure as vice president -- and later president -- of Warner Bros. studios. "Under Calley, Warners became the class act in town," wrote Peter Biskind in his 1998 book 'Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex-Drugs-And-Rock 'N' Roll Generation Saved Hollywood.' Ahead, the five key films from Calley's Warner Bros. career.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!