Clint Eastwood is one of Hollywood's best known non-Democrats -- though it would be foolish to call the famed director an outright Republican. After all, while he voted for Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1951, and supported Republican presidents through Ronald Reagan, Eastwood has considered himself a libertarian since 1997. However, in an interview with GQ for the October issue -- which features Eastwood's 'J. Edgar' star Leonardo DiCaprio on the cover -- the former mayor of Carmel-by-the-Sea in California sounds like a regular MSNBC commentator when discussing the hot-button issue of same-sex marriage.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!