Clint Eastwood is one of Hollywood's best known non-Democrats -- though it would be foolish to call the famed director an outright Republican. After all, while he voted for Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1951, and supported Republican presidents through Ronald Reagan, Eastwood has considered himself a libertarian since 1997. However, in an interview with GQ for the October issue -- which features Eastwood's 'J. Edgar' star Leonardo DiCaprio on the cover -- the former mayor of Carmel-by-the-Sea in California sounds like a regular MSNBC commentator when discussing the hot-button issue of same-sex marriage.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!