Clint Eastwood is one of Hollywood's best known non-Democrats -- though it would be foolish to call the famed director an outright Republican. After all, while he voted for Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1951, and supported Republican presidents through Ronald Reagan, Eastwood has considered himself a libertarian since 1997. However, in an interview with GQ for the October issue -- which features Eastwood's 'J. Edgar' star Leonardo DiCaprio on the cover -- the former mayor of Carmel-by-the-Sea in California sounds like a regular MSNBC commentator when discussing the hot-button issue of same-sex marriage.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!