Rob Lowe never knows where his career will take him next, and that's exactly the way the seasoned actor likes it. He strives to choose projects that people wouldn't expect to see him in, which is one of the reasons he was drawn to the endearing Canadian hockey movie 'Breakaway.' He plays the reluctant coach of an ambitious Sikh-Canadian hockey team, 'The Speedy Singhs.' Filming in an arena again reminded Lowe of his 'Youngblood' days, when he co-starred with Patrick Swayze as an up-and-coming young hockey star. Moviefone caught up with Lowe during the Toronto International Film Festival in the hours leading up to 'Breakaway's international premiere, and chatted about everything from his favorite inspirational movie speeches to his surreal Bollywood dance scene with the entire cast (and Ludacris!).
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!