Rob Lowe never knows where his career will take him next, and that's exactly the way the seasoned actor likes it. He strives to choose projects that people wouldn't expect to see him in, which is one of the reasons he was drawn to the endearing Canadian hockey movie 'Breakaway.' He plays the reluctant coach of an ambitious Sikh-Canadian hockey team, 'The Speedy Singhs.' Filming in an arena again reminded Lowe of his 'Youngblood' days, when he co-starred with Patrick Swayze as an up-and-coming young hockey star. Moviefone caught up with Lowe during the Toronto International Film Festival in the hours leading up to 'Breakaway's international premiere, and chatted about everything from his favorite inspirational movie speeches to his surreal Bollywood dance scene with the entire cast (and Ludacris!).
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!