Rob Lowe never knows where his career will take him next, and that's exactly the way the seasoned actor likes it. He strives to choose projects that people wouldn't expect to see him in, which is one of the reasons he was drawn to the endearing Canadian hockey movie 'Breakaway.' He plays the reluctant coach of an ambitious Sikh-Canadian hockey team, 'The Speedy Singhs.' Filming in an arena again reminded Lowe of his 'Youngblood' days, when he co-starred with Patrick Swayze as an up-and-coming young hockey star. Moviefone caught up with Lowe during the Toronto International Film Festival in the hours leading up to 'Breakaway's international premiere, and chatted about everything from his favorite inspirational movie speeches to his surreal Bollywood dance scene with the entire cast (and Ludacris!).
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!