Rob Lowe never knows where his career will take him next, and that's exactly the way the seasoned actor likes it. He strives to choose projects that people wouldn't expect to see him in, which is one of the reasons he was drawn to the endearing Canadian hockey movie 'Breakaway.' He plays the reluctant coach of an ambitious Sikh-Canadian hockey team, 'The Speedy Singhs.' Filming in an arena again reminded Lowe of his 'Youngblood' days, when he co-starred with Patrick Swayze as an up-and-coming young hockey star. Moviefone caught up with Lowe during the Toronto International Film Festival in the hours leading up to 'Breakaway's international premiere, and chatted about everything from his favorite inspirational movie speeches to his surreal Bollywood dance scene with the entire cast (and Ludacris!).
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!