When it comes to his circle of friends, Adam Sandler is like Oprah Winfrey: You get a role in my new film! YOU get a role in my new film! For a lucky pal like Nick Swardson, sometimes that even means getting your very own film: Swardson stars as the titular Bucky Larson in 'Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star,' the latest comedy from Sandler's Happy Madison production company. Ahead, see if you can separate Swardson from other Sandler pals Allen Covert, Peter Dante and Jonathan Loughran in Moviefone's first (and probably only) Adam Sandler Crony Quiz.
(Answers at bottom; no cheating!)
2. Was the homeless guy in 'Happy Gilmore.'
3. Made his film debut in 'The Wedding Singer'
4. Provided a wrong-number voice in the non–Happy Madison production 'Punch-Drunk Love'
5. Played Marisa Tomei's ex-boyfriend in 'Anger Management'
6. Was the 'Bed, Bath and Beyond' guy in 'Click'
7. Starred as the quarterback in 'Waterboy'
8. Affected an Austrian accent in 'Just Go With It'
9. Wrote, produced and starred in 'Grandma's Boy'
10. Played the referee in 'The Longest Yard'
11. Co-starred as a disgusting trucker in a memorable scene in 'Kill Bill: Vol. 1'
Answers: 1.) a; 2.) a; 3.) b; 4.) c; 5.) a; 6.) d; 7.) b; 8.) d; 9.) a; 10.) a; 11.) c
Photo, L-to-R: Allen Covert (Getty Images); Peter Dante (Paramount); Jonathan Loughran (New Line); Nick Swardson (WireImage)