Bloopers, goofs and continuity mistakes have always been part and parcel of moviemaking. When a scene is shot over several days, props can rearrange themselves, or articles of clothing can appear or disappear mysteriously. (Even worse: when jet airplane trails appear in medieval skies or watches are worn in 'The Ten Commandments.') Film buffs have always had fun with such gaffs, so it's no surprise that 'X-Men' fans were on the lookout during 'X-Men: First Class.' The folks at IGN put together what they call "The F'd Up Timeline of 'X-Men: First Class,'" a cool animated video explaining some of the timeline mix-ups between 'First Class' and the many other X-Men films. Watch ahead.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!