Bloopers, goofs and continuity mistakes have always been part and parcel of moviemaking. When a scene is shot over several days, props can rearrange themselves, or articles of clothing can appear or disappear mysteriously. (Even worse: when jet airplane trails appear in medieval skies or watches are worn in 'The Ten Commandments.') Film buffs have always had fun with such gaffs, so it's no surprise that 'X-Men' fans were on the lookout during 'X-Men: First Class.' The folks at IGN put together what they call "The F'd Up Timeline of 'X-Men: First Class,'" a cool animated video explaining some of the timeline mix-ups between 'First Class' and the many other X-Men films. Watch ahead.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!