Listen up geeks (and non-geeks, too -- we don't discriminate here at Moviefone), because we have a whole bunch of comic book movie- and nerd-related content for you to wrap your brain around today.
• First up are photos of Henry Cavill from the set of the upcoming Superman reboot, 'Man of Steel.' Cavill is set to play the role of Clark Kent aka Superman in the Zach Snyder-directed project. The images, courtesy of MrCavill.com, are of the actor in his classy Kent attire. No photos yet of Cavill in his superhero get-up, though:
• In more 'Man of Steel' news, Morpheus himself, Laurence Fishburne, will play Daily Planet editor, Perry White. As our friends at ComicsAlliance pointed out, Fishburne joins a long list of people who have played the role, including Frank Langella and Jackie Cooper. Fishburne will join an impressive list of stars in 'Man of Steel,' such as Amy Adams (Lois Lane), Diane Lane (Martha Kent) and Kevin Costner (Jonathan Kent).
• Everyone's favorite S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Agent Coulson, now has his own movie -- sort of. A short film of the character (played by Clark Gregg) will show up on the 'Thor' Blu-ray DVD when it hits shelves on September 13. For now, we have a preview of what to expect. Called 'The Consultant,' the clip features Coulson and another S.H.I.E.L.D. agent discussing a scenario involving General Ross -- from the Hulk storyline -- and how they plan on approaching him about the recent Bruce Banner problem (they are likely referring to the post-credits scene at the end of 'The Hulk' -- the Ed Norton version -- where Tony Stark shows up in a bar to discuss how to handle the not-so-jolly green giant).
• Who's ready for the return of the three-boobed woman? We hope you are, because she will be back for the remake of 'Total Recall.' For those who haven't seen the original, there is a scene where we see a woman with three breasts. Director Len Wiseman spoke to Collider about wanting to include the cult character in his version of the film.,
• Teenage angst is coming to the big screen! Melisa Wallack, the screenwriter behind one of the several thousand 'Snow White' projects currently in development (we're just kidding, there's only, like, five), will be penning a movie based on the popular comic, Emily the Stranger, with 'Kick-Ass' star Chloe Moretz attached to play the gothy lead character.
*Top image courtesy of ComicsAlliance