When you hear that Ving Rhames and Val Kilmer are joining the same film, you might assume it's an action movie. However, 'Seven Below,' directed by Kevin Carraway (of 'The Fear Chamber' -- yeah, we haven't heard of it either), is not. In fact, the premise sounds more horror-centric than anything.
'Seven Below' is about a group of strangers who are trapped in a house in the woods during a terrible storm. They soon discover that something very bad happened there 100 years ago, and the group ends up in a "ghostly time warp," whatever that means.
What do you think the "ghostly time warp" of 'Seven Below' is?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!