Angelina Jolie, Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston topped Forbes' list of Top Ten highest-paid actresses this year, but did you vote for any of them at the ticket counter lately?
Julia Roberts, who just suffered a flop with 'Larry Crowne' and whose 'Eat, Pray, Love' also underperformed last year ranked fifth on the list with a still enviable $20 million, while the massive 'Twilight' films boosted Kristen Stewart to seventh.
Who do you think is worth top dollar? Take the poll after the jump.
Here are Forbes 2011 rankings:
- Angelina Jolie - $30 million
- Sarah Jessica Parker - $30 million
- Jennifer Aniston - $28 million
- Reese Witherspoon - $28 million
- Julia Roberts - $20 million
- Kristen Stewart - $20 million
- Katherine Heigl - $19 million
- Cameron Diaz - $18 million
- Sandra Bullock - $15 million
- Meryl Streep - $10 million
Many of these actresses aren't relying just on movies any more for their take-home pay. Parker and Aniston, whose movies haven't lit the box office on fire lately, both have perfume lines and Parker is still enjoying the residuals from her now-ended 'Sex and the City' TV series.
But if we're just talking movies, who gets your box-office vote?
|Angelina Jolie||61 (22.3%)|
|Sarah Jessica Parker||2 (0.7%)|
|Jennifer Aniston||31 (11.3%)|
|Reese Witherspoon||22 (8.0%)|
|Julia Roberts||6 (2.2%)|
|Kristen Stewart||34 (12.4%)|
|Katherine Heigl||6 (2.2%)|
|Cameron Diaz||7 (2.6%)|
|Sandra Bullock||42 (15.3%)|
|Meryl Streep||63 (23.0%)|