Universal has tidied up the casting for Snow White's seven friends in the studio's revisionist take on the fairy tale. Yesterday we reported that Ian McShane, Eddie Izzard, Bob Hoskins and Toby Jones as well as Eddie Marsan and Stephen Graham had been cast as six of the seven dwarfs in the Rupert Sanders-directed 'Snow White and the Huntsman.' Now The Hollywood Reporter reports that Ray Winstone is in negotiations to round out the casting of the warrior dwarfs in the film that stars Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth. The dwarfs are named after Roman emperors: Caesar, Claudius, Tiberius, Constantine, Nero, Trajan and Hadrian.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!