Two big stories over the weekend were the unexpected killing of Osama Bin Laden by U.S. Navy SEALs and the unexpectedly enormous box office success of 'Fast Five.'
Put them both together and you get a third, even weirder story making the Internet rounds: 'Fast Five' star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson apparently tweeted the news about Bin Laden before the media was made aware of the terrorist leader's death.
So, how did The Rock know about a ultra-covert military operation before anyone else did? The Web can only speculate.
Here are 10 ways The Rock may have known about Osama Bin Laden before President Obama gave the official word.
10. As a one-time agent of CONTROL (from 'Get Smart') The Rock has executive access to top-secret government information.
9. He's been tight with the sorceress Cassandra since 'The Scorpion King,' and she gave him a sneak peek into the future.
8. The Tooth Fairy knows all.
7. SEAL Team Six doesn't report to the president; they report to The Rock.
6. He wished for Osama's death when he blew out the candles on his birthday cake.
5. Obama called to congratulate him on 'Fast Five''s opening weekend and accidentally let the exciting news slip.
4. He got a text from his brother, The Cave.
3. He felt a disturbance in The Force, as though thousands of lives were suddenly avenged.
2. Dwayne could smell what Barack was cookin'.
1. The Rock was the one who actually fired the kill shot. Obviously.