Lin, who also directed 'Fast & Furious' and 'The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift' was incredibly open about all sorts of firsts, including the first time he met a 'Fast and Furious' fan, the first time he fell in love with something he created, and his first favorite films. We couldn't resist asking him how many cars he destroyed in 'Fast Five.' This movie is so action packed we lost count after 50 or so! 'Fast Five' opens on April 29, 2011.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!