Today on indieWIRE Edward Burns asks for your posters and songs, 'Restless' makes a date with Cannes, Dustin Lance Black pens a musical and more.
- The Danish war doc 'Armadillo' topped indieWIRE's weekly Critical Consensus. It hits theaters this Friday, April 15.
- 'Newlyweds' director Edward Burns caught up with indieWIRE to discuss the interactive approach he took in making and marketing the film.
- In keeping with indieWIRE's tradition of profiling filmmakers taking part in the Tribeca Film Festival, three new interviews hit today. Click here to read the new additions.
- French hunk Gaspard Ulliel sat down with us to discuss his role in the swashbuckling romance, 'The Princess of Montpensier.' Swoon.
- Gus Van Sant's 'Restless' was announced as the kick-off film to Cannes' Un Certain Regard section.
- With the announcement of the Cannes Film Festival lineup coming in tomorrow morning, indieWIRE updated the annual Cannes wish list with a few notes regarding films that have been all-but-confirmed for the Croisette.
- Killing to see the latest installment in the 'Scream' horror franchise that hits theaters this Friday? Then catch up on why Spout thinks the original trilogy was reflexive, soapy and brilliant.
- With all the casting announcements made for Batman's latest outing, you'd be forgiven for needing a flow chart. Thankfully Thompson on Hollywood offers a rundown of who's slated to be in the Christopher Nolan blockbuster.
- Oscar-winner Dustin Lance Black has been assigned to pen the screenplay for the film adaptation of Green Day's musical 'American Idiot.' Read more on The Playlist.
CATEGORIES 'Fone Finds