- Check out yet another poster for the fantastically weird 'Rubber.'
- David Fincher is reportedly the new frontrunner to direct the long-brewing 'Cleopatra,' which is intended to be the first film to tell Cleopatra's story from her perspective.
- The rumor cycle continues to devour itself: Joseph Gordon-Levitt will not be playing Alberto Falcone in 'The Dark Knight Rises.' Maybe. We think.
According to Vulture, a film adaptation of the great zombie epic 'World War Z' is dying unless Paramount can find someone else to help foot the lofty $125 million price tag. However, according to
BritishBelgian actress Axelle Carolyn, the production is currently crewing up, so don't count it out just yet.
- Though the cast, crew and even director have yet to be named, Dark Sky Films has given a green light to 'Hatchet 3.'
- Funny or Die, in association with Fox Searchlight Pictures, presents Darren Aronofsky's Original 'Black Swan':
- Big fan of make-up effects icon Tom Savini? Keep an eye out for Jason Baker's documentary, 'Smoke and Mirrors: The Story of Tom Savini.'
- Sometimes the simplest Photoshop posters are the best.
- Bloody-Disgusting's distribution partnership with AMC's new indie spotlight The Collective have picked up US rights to the very funny Argentinian genre bender, 'Phase 7.' They'll be putting it in AMC theaters and on demand a little later in the year, and having just caught it at SXSW, it's definitely something you should keep an eye out for.
- FilmDrunk has put together yet another awesome super cut, this time assembling together every bone Steven Seagal has ever broken on film: