Just when you thought it was safe to go back to a caption-less world ... we bring you the return of Insert Caption.
Today's photo is from 'The Lincoln Lawyer,' in which Matthew McConaughey goes back to his 'Time to Kill' roots as a charismatic lawyer with fabulous hair (though perhaps a little less of it these days) who can seemingly do no wrong.
Write the winning caption for the photo above -- yup, that's Marisa Tomei, no stranger to courtroom movies herself, sharing a pint with McConaughey -- and you could win a $100 Visa gift card, a signed copy of Michael Connelly's book 'The Lincoln Lawyer,' an advance copy of his new book 'The Fifth Witness,' and a 'Lincoln Lawyer' keychain, coaster, pen, T-shirt and poster.
We understand that the coaster is totally the reason you'll want to win this thing, so fear not: One lucky runner-up will receive the keychain, coaster, pen, T-shirt and poster.
All rise, and submit your caption in the comments!
And now for the legalese:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit photo caption in the comments below.
- The comment must be left before 1:30PM Eastern Time on March 23, 2011.
- You may enter unlimited times.
- 1 winner and 1 runner-up will be selected.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) $100 Visa gift card, one (1) signed copy of the book 'The Lincoln Lawyer,' one (1) advance copy of ;The Fifth Witness,; one (1) 'The Lincoln Lawyer' keychain, one (1) 'The Lincoln Lawyer' coaster, one (1) 'The Lincoln Lawyer' pen, one (1) 'The Lincoln Lawyer' T-shirt and one (1) 'The Lincoln Lawyer' poster. Approximate retail value of prize is $185. One (1) runner'up will receive one (1) 'The Lincoln Lawyer' key chain, one (1) 'The Lincoln Lawyer' coaster, one (1) 'The Lincoln Lawyer' pen, one (1) 'The Lincoln Lawyer T-shirt' and one (1) 'The Lincoln Lawyer' poster. Approximate retail value of runner up prize is $45.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.