"I'm just shaking in my boots here," 'The Fighter' star said. "Yeah, I am kind of speechless. When I watched Kate [Winslet] two years ago it looked so much f----ing easier."
Backstage, Leo was quick to apologize for her obscenity. "I had no idea. This word ... I apologize to anyone that they offended. There's a great deal of the English language that is in my vernacular. I really don't mean to offend and it's probably a very inappropriate place to use that particular word."
This post originally appeared on Popeater. Read the rest of the article here.
More on the 2011 Oscars
- News: 'King's Speech' Is Big Winner at 2011 Oscars
- Oscar Winners 2011
- Oscars Red Carpet 2011
- Oscars Best Dressed 2011
- Oscars Worst Dressed 2011
- Oscars 2011 Best & Worst Moments
- Why Were the Oscars So Boring?
- 5 Stars Who Would've Been Better Oscar Hosts
- Corey Haim and Peter Graves Left Out of Oscars In Memoriam Segment
- Review: James Franco and Anne Hathaway As Oscar Hosts -- Bring Back David Letterman!