The 2011 Oscar nominations were announced on Jan. 23, which means you've had a full month to brush up on all of this year's big nominees.
For those feeling confident heading into Sunday night's ceremony, Moviefone has decided to test you to find out how well you really know Oscar.
Think you know who the first choice was to star in 'The King's Speech'? Or the name of Amy Adams' first movie role?
Take our 2011 Oscars Trivia quiz to find out. And when you're finished, click here to find out the answers.
1. Annette Bening met husband Warren Beatty on the set of which Oscar-winning movie?
B. 'The Grifters'
C. 'Love Affair'
2. Helena Bonham Carter was previously nominated for which movie?
A. 'Howard's End'
B. 'A Room With a View'
C. 'The Wings of the Dove'
3. Jennifer Lawrence had a significant role on which short-lived sitcom?
A. 'The Bill Engvall Show'
B. 'Hope and Faith'
C. 'Life With Bonnie'
4. At age 14, Hailee Steinfeld is the ninth-youngest Best Supporting Actress nominee of all time. Who is the youngest?
A. Mary Badham
B. Quinn Cummings
C. Tatum O'Neal
5. True or False: John Wayne won an Oscar for the original 'True Grit.'
6. How many times have the Coen brothers been nominated for an Oscar?
7. John Hawkes and Mark Wahlberg previously appeared together in which movie?
A. 'Boogie Nights'
B. 'I Heart Huckabees'
C. 'The Perfect Storm'
8. Which of the following universities has James Franco NOT attended?
A. Brooklyn College
C. Warren Wilson College
9. Natalie Portman received her first nomination in 2005 for 'Closer.' Who beat her?
A. Cate Blanchett
B. Rachel Weisz
C. Renee Zellweger
10. Jesse Eisenberg is related to which famous TV commercial personality?
A. Life cereal's Mikey
B. Pepsi Girl
C. Progressive Insurance Lady
11. True or false: Nicole Kidman was the first Australian-born actor to win an Oscar.
12. Colin Firth was reportedly the third choice for 'The King's Speech' lead. Who was the first?
A. Ralph Fiennes
B. Hugh Grant
C. Michael Sheen
13. Christian Bale reportedly lost how many pounds to play Dicky Ecklund in 'The Fighter'?
14. Three-time nominee Amy Adams made her film debut in which movie?
A. 'Cruel Intentions 2'
B. 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'
C. 'Psycho Beach Party'
15. Javier Bardem is married to Penelope Cruz, who won an Oscar for which movie?
B. 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona'