Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who you ask), none of my totally random 2010 predictions came true. Celine Dion didn't wow critics in an Oscar-worthy performance. Avril didn't hook up with Kanye (that we know of, anyway). And still no comeback for Lindsay.
Truth is often stranger than even my wackiest predictions. I mean -- Chelsea Handler hooking up with 50 Cent? How bizarre! Jessica Simpson becoming a billion-dollar fashion mogul? Shania Twain marrying the ex-husband of the woman her husband left her for? Dr. Drew publicly accusing Angelina of being a heroin addict? Who saw any of those things coming? Certainly not I.
Still, my incredibly poor track record for making accurate predictions isn't going to stop me from attempting to make some again! After all, if at first you fail, try, try again. And try again I shall. Here's what I think could happen in 2011.
1. Angelina Jolie gets back at Dr. Drew by making an appearance at his 'Celebrity Sex Rehab' studio –- er, treatment facility -- setting off a flurry of impure thoughts amongst the sex-crazed famewhores.
2. Canadian beefcake Ryan Reynolds rebounds from his divorce from ScarJo by hooking up with Tiger's ex, Elin Nordegren -- or Blake Lively, whatever the case may be.
3. After his role as an action hero in 'The Green Hornet,' everyone starts seeing Seth Rogen in a hot new light. He's named People's Sexiest Man Alive, the second consecutive Canadian to secure the coveted title.
4. Jay Baruchel rapidly ages overnight and suddenly looks his age instead of like a perma-teenager.
5. Canada's biggest teeny-bopping export, Justin Bieber, ditches his signature Dorothy Hamill haircut in favor of Jim Carrey's 'Dumb and Dumber' 'do.
6. Lady Gaga digs the Bieb's wacky new 'do and the two become one of the world's most bizarre couples. Let's call them BiebGa.
7. Canadian studs Ryan Gosling and Hayden Christensen swap their (rumored) teen soap starlets, Blake Lively and Rachel Bilson.
8. Uber-babe Rachel McAdams hooks up with fellow Torontonian Drake. The two bond over a shared love of keepin' it real.
9. Jim Carrey forgets all about Jenny McCarthy when he finds love with Tiffani Thiessen from 'Saved By the Bell.'
10. Rachelle Lefevre gets the last laugh after being dumped from the 'Twilight' franchise when she manages to steal R.Patz away from K.Stew. The glittery vampire stud was impressed by her recent string of roles in respectable flicks like 'Barney's Version' and 'Casino Jack.'
Do you guys have any predictions for 2011? Let us know in the comments below!