That's the main theme to be found in Moviefone's roundup of the funniest movie quotes of 2010. Our list includes a slew of scene stealers like Tom Hardy in 'Inception' and Stu "Large" Riley in 'Kick-Ass,' both actors who took lines that could have been throwaways and turned them into some of the most memorable movie moments of the year.
Heck, two of the actors who delivered the quotes on our list, Johnny Simmons and Armie Hammer, are so fresh-faced we haven't even had a chance to build pages for them on Moviefone.
After you're done checking our list, let us know in the comments if there are any movie quotes you loved this year that we didn't catch.
10. "And this ... well, this is where I live. It's got a disco, it's got a dune buggy, and a whole room just for trying on clothes."
Ken (Michael Keaton), 'Toy Story 3'
9. "It must be some kind of hot tub time machine ..."
Nick (Craig Robinson), 'Hot Tub Time Machine'
8. "You're really ruining my Zen thing."
Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges), 'TRON: Legacy'
7. "He punched the highlights out of her hair!"
Young Neil (Johnny Simmons), 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World'
6. "But here's the thing: Do you know what it feels like to be knocked unconscious?"
John (John C. Reilly), 'Cyrus'
5. F-ck this sh-t, I'm getting the bazooka!
Huge Goon (Stu "Large" Riley), 'Kick-Ass'
4. "I'm 6'5", 220 pounds and there are two of me."
Tyler Winklevoss (Armie Hammer), 'The Social Network'
3. "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." [Pulls out a grenade launcher]
Eames (Tom Hardy), 'Inception'
2. "Machete don't text."
Machete (Danny Trejo), 'Machete'
1. Terry Hoitz (Mark Wahlberg): No, I don't like you. I think you're a fake cop. If you were in the wild, I would attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and eat you.
Allen Gamble (Will Ferrell): OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that makes sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800-pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle nine times out of 10.
'The Other Guys'