- Presenting what Harry Potter, Hermoine Granger and Ron Weasley would look like as hipsters. [via Geekologie]
- Paul Verhoeven is angling to get back into the erotic thriller game with 'Eternal,' a film about a man who has a love affair with a woman who turns out to be a ghost that wants his soul. The words "Paul Verhoeven", "erotic thriller" and "ghost that wants his soul" in the same sentence just made this writer's day.
- The 'Men in Black 3' casting continues with a Betty White cameo and Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls as "Devil Girl." In other news, this writer never thought he'd string "Betty White" and "Pussycat Dolls" in the same sentence. Today is a strange day.
- Vince Vaughn has taken up a stance in regards to the gay joke in the trailer for 'The Dilemma': He hopes it stays in the final film. Via Deadline:
"Let me add my voice of support to the people outraged by the bullying and persecution of people for their differences, whatever those differences may be. Comedy and joking about our differences breaks tension and brings us together. Drawing dividing lines over what we can and cannot joke about does exactly that; it divides us. Most importantly, where does it stop."
- Because a 3-D Justin Bieber movie is exactly what everyone needs right now, here is the poster for 'Never Say Never':
- And to chase that image with some manlier news, Jet Li will headline 'Flying Swords of Dragon Gate,' a "3-D kung fu epic" directed by Tsui Hark.
- Though they have yet to officially admit it exists, 'Usual Suspects' screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie has been solicited to script 'Top Gun 2.'
- The following VHS-obsessed oddity comes to us via @Massawyrm: