Andrew Horn's award-winning documentary is part concert footage, part interview and part bizarre sci-fi film in line with Nomi's cosmic fixations. As Nomi's music and live performances -- replete with heavy make-up, bizarre hairstyles and multiple costumes -- began to earn him critical acclaim, the singer became the first prominent musician to be killed by AIDS in 1983. 'The Nomi Song' celebrates a truly unique musical figure.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!