According to ComicBookMovie.com, Fox would like Bruce Willis to play the role of Ben Grimm a.k.a. The Thing in the upcoming Fantastic Four reboot. This sounds feasible considering that the hero himself will be C.G.I. requiring mostly voiceover work and minimal studio time.
Frankly, I thought Michael Chiklis did a great job in the role the last two times around despite the lackluster scripts. However Willis is known for doing more offbeat roles (including several science fiction movies, some voiceover work in films like Look Who's Talking and sort of playing a superhero in Unbreakable) so this would be right up his alley.
Of course, Willis ain't cheap. This could end up being fantasy casting. Another casting rumor for this movie that has been going around for this flick is Stephen Moyer from True Blood as Victor Von Doom although the actor himself knows nothing about that. With the goal of summer 2012 to release this movie, the clock is ticking.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!