From Valley View Vineyards in Oregon comes Crystal Lake Chardonnay and Crystal Lake Cabernet. I'm not usually a wine drinker, but I have to admit that I'm curious. The label alone is enough to make me buy a few. And you can, too. Their website doesn't specify prices, but if you scroll down to the bottom of the site, you'll find some numbers you can call. If any of you end up trying these morbid libations, let us know!
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!