From Valley View Vineyards in Oregon comes Crystal Lake Chardonnay and Crystal Lake Cabernet. I'm not usually a wine drinker, but I have to admit that I'm curious. The label alone is enough to make me buy a few. And you can, too. Their website doesn't specify prices, but if you scroll down to the bottom of the site, you'll find some numbers you can call. If any of you end up trying these morbid libations, let us know!
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!