- Walyou has a nice round-up of 15 Geeky Home Theater Themes to Ravish Your Senses. The "Outdoor Home Theatre" is now my life's goal.
- Roger L. Jackson, the voice of Ghostface in all three Scream films, will be back to lend his talents to (the troubled) part four. [via AITH]
- How does one properly honor the 100 year anniversary of the tragic sinking of the Titanic? By re-releasing James Cameron's Titanic in 3D in theaters, of course! According to the L.A. Times (via /Film), Cameron is currently overseeing a 3D conversion for a release in April 2012.
Since today was a bit slow on the news front, the rest of Cinematical Late Night is going to be mainly pictures. Do people still use dial-up? If so, consider this your warning, 56kers.
- I'm digging the above UK poster for Matt Reeves' Let the Right One In remake. But not as much as I am Piranha 3D's French poster, which is a nice updating of the original film's one sheet (itself a hat tip to Jaws, of course).
- Yet another still (via FSR) of Jason Momoa as Conan in the Marcus Nispel-directed reboot has hit the net. I'm kind of hoping this is a marketing shot and not an actual grab from the film, because if so I'm already not liking that color palette. It works for a TV show like Spartacus: Blood and Sand, but I don't want it in my feature films.
- Reason 9,000 I welcome Google as our data overlords, Google Maps street view catches pictures like this: