Can't say it's great news for horror fans, as Pulse is pretty dull and the Black Christmas remake is an absolute abomination, though Feast is the one semi-bright spot. While it's not a great film, it is pretty enjoyable and never seems to take itself too seriously. I actually still own the HD-DVD version of Feast. Release dates are spread out through September and October and suggested retail prices are sure to be higher than most of these are actually worth. Keep your eyes peeled for the Feast Blu-ray though, as it should at least be worth a rental.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!