Can't say it's great news for horror fans, as Pulse is pretty dull and the Black Christmas remake is an absolute abomination, though Feast is the one semi-bright spot. While it's not a great film, it is pretty enjoyable and never seems to take itself too seriously. I actually still own the HD-DVD version of Feast. Release dates are spread out through September and October and suggested retail prices are sure to be higher than most of these are actually worth. Keep your eyes peeled for the Feast Blu-ray though, as it should at least be worth a rental.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!