Can't say it's great news for horror fans, as Pulse is pretty dull and the Black Christmas remake is an absolute abomination, though Feast is the one semi-bright spot. While it's not a great film, it is pretty enjoyable and never seems to take itself too seriously. I actually still own the HD-DVD version of Feast. Release dates are spread out through September and October and suggested retail prices are sure to be higher than most of these are actually worth. Keep your eyes peeled for the Feast Blu-ray though, as it should at least be worth a rental.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!