Can't say it's great news for horror fans, as Pulse is pretty dull and the Black Christmas remake is an absolute abomination, though Feast is the one semi-bright spot. While it's not a great film, it is pretty enjoyable and never seems to take itself too seriously. I actually still own the HD-DVD version of Feast. Release dates are spread out through September and October and suggested retail prices are sure to be higher than most of these are actually worth. Keep your eyes peeled for the Feast Blu-ray though, as it should at least be worth a rental.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!