Can't say it's great news for horror fans, as Pulse is pretty dull and the Black Christmas remake is an absolute abomination, though Feast is the one semi-bright spot. While it's not a great film, it is pretty enjoyable and never seems to take itself too seriously. I actually still own the HD-DVD version of Feast. Release dates are spread out through September and October and suggested retail prices are sure to be higher than most of these are actually worth. Keep your eyes peeled for the Feast Blu-ray though, as it should at least be worth a rental.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!