I realize not even all horror fans share my appreciation for Roth's work, but I find it hard to believe that they can't see at least the effort to delve into the reasons people hurt others, even if they think that effort is ultimately wasted through failed execution. To lump the first two films in with other no-value shockfests is either willful ignorance or pigeonholing based on content alone outside of context. That said, I sincerely hope that Roth can have enough influence over the third film to ensure it turns out to be a film worth watching. It looks like we'll find out sooner rather than later.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!