I realize not even all horror fans share my appreciation for Roth's work, but I find it hard to believe that they can't see at least the effort to delve into the reasons people hurt others, even if they think that effort is ultimately wasted through failed execution. To lump the first two films in with other no-value shockfests is either willful ignorance or pigeonholing based on content alone outside of context. That said, I sincerely hope that Roth can have enough influence over the third film to ensure it turns out to be a film worth watching. It looks like we'll find out sooner rather than later.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!