The two-disc set will contain your usual special features, with the first containing:
- An introduction by Romero
- Audio commentary from Romero, actor Kenneth Welsh, executive producer Peter Grunwald, film editor/executive producer Michael Doherty and stunt coordinator/2nd-unit director/actor Matt Birman
- Audio commentary from Romero and Steve Barton of Dread Central
- A featurette called "Time with George"
- A look at Survival of the Dead from HDNet
- Optional menus: zombies and humans
While this is all well and good, it is the second disc, I think, that contains the good stuff.
- "Walking After Midnight" full-length documentary
- "Sarge" short film
- Fangoria.com interviews with Romero
- Storyboard Comparisons
- "How to Create Your Own Zombie Bite" by Backyard FX
- "A Minute of Your Time" shorts:
A Message to Sitges
A Bloody Mess
Getting to Location
A Just Reward
Bang Your Head
A Man in Uniform
Fanboy at Heart
A Little Swim
Prices for the single DVD will run you $26.98, while the Ultimate edition will cost....only three bucks more. While the price of the two disc Blu-ray seems decent, $26.98 for a single disc in either format seems incredibly excessive.