The trailer for the upcoming Green Hornet movie starring Seth Rogen and Cameron Diaz has become available online. My first thought was: Seth Rogen has lost a lot of weight. My second thought was: since when has Green Hornet become a comedy?
Based on the trailer (which I'm assuming you've watched by the time you've read this), it seems that Kato is doing all the work while Britt Reid is a spoiled brat with superhero fantasies. That's a bit different than how the team has been portrayed in the past.
Despite being the co-writer of the movie, it's tough to swallow Seth Rogen as an action hero. It's like trying to accept Michael Keaton as Batman. You can do it, but it takes some effort.
When it gets to the movie theater, I will still likely see it. At worst, it looks like good popcorn entertainment and if I can survive Jonah Hex, this should be easy. The film hits theaters on January 14th, 2011 in 3D.
- The Most Memorable Movie Beach Scenes - Pop Sugar
- The Best Photobombs of 2013 (so far) - Bleacher Report
- 25 Nastiest Moments of the LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville Fued - Radar
- Popular Celebrity Baby Names - Pop Sugar
- 20 People Having a Worse Day Than You - College Candy
- Who Could Slay Zombies Faster: Brad or Angie? - Cambio
- Best Summer Movies Ever - TV Guide
- 5 Reasons to Watch Man of Steel - The Urban Daily
- Who Was Famous During the "Bling Ring" Years - Vulture
- 9 Super Heroes Who Need Their Own Movies - Next Movie