The trailer for the upcoming Green Hornet movie starring Seth Rogen and Cameron Diaz has become available online. My first thought was: Seth Rogen has lost a lot of weight. My second thought was: since when has Green Hornet become a comedy?
Based on the trailer (which I'm assuming you've watched by the time you've read this), it seems that Kato is doing all the work while Britt Reid is a spoiled brat with superhero fantasies. That's a bit different than how the team has been portrayed in the past.
Despite being the co-writer of the movie, it's tough to swallow Seth Rogen as an action hero. It's like trying to accept Michael Keaton as Batman. You can do it, but it takes some effort.
When it gets to the movie theater, I will still likely see it. At worst, it looks like good popcorn entertainment and if I can survive Jonah Hex, this should be easy. The film hits theaters on January 14th, 2011 in 3D.
- The Best Movie Couples of 2014 - POPSUGAR
- Is This the Greatest Best Actor Class Ever? - HitFix
- Christian Bale Is Our Least Relatable Movie Star - Vulture
- Honest Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' - ScreenJunkies
- 10 Moments in 'The Interview' That Would've Upset North Korea - Vulture
- 10 Holiday Movies to Stream on Netflix - POPSUGAR
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Ben Stiller's 10 Best Movies - Rotten Tomatoes
- Here Are the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Names - POPSUGAR
- The Worst Movies of 2014 - ScreenCrush