The trailer for the upcoming Green Hornet movie starring Seth Rogen and Cameron Diaz has become available online. My first thought was: Seth Rogen has lost a lot of weight. My second thought was: since when has Green Hornet become a comedy?
Based on the trailer (which I'm assuming you've watched by the time you've read this), it seems that Kato is doing all the work while Britt Reid is a spoiled brat with superhero fantasies. That's a bit different than how the team has been portrayed in the past.
Despite being the co-writer of the movie, it's tough to swallow Seth Rogen as an action hero. It's like trying to accept Michael Keaton as Batman. You can do it, but it takes some effort.
When it gets to the movie theater, I will still likely see it. At worst, it looks like good popcorn entertainment and if I can survive Jonah Hex, this should be easy. The film hits theaters on January 14th, 2011 in 3D.
- 20 Disney GIFs That Accurately Describe Your Adult Life - POPSUGAR
- Chris Pratt May Be the New Indiana Jones - Vulture
- The Controversial Tweets About 'American Sniper' - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailer: 'Gone Girl' - ScreenJunkies
- The Complete History of Comic-Book Movies: 'Batman' - ScreenCrush
- The All-Female 'Ghostbusters' Cast Is Perfect - POPSUGAR
- 11 TV Shows From 2014 to Binge Watch Right Now - Rotten Tomatoes
- Emma Watson Will Star as Belle in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' - POPSUGAR
- Is Liam Hemsworth Starring in the New 'Independence Day'? - Vulture
- 20 Things About James Bond Movies You Might Not Have Known - ScreenCrush