The trailer for the upcoming Green Hornet movie starring Seth Rogen and Cameron Diaz has become available online. My first thought was: Seth Rogen has lost a lot of weight. My second thought was: since when has Green Hornet become a comedy?
Based on the trailer (which I'm assuming you've watched by the time you've read this), it seems that Kato is doing all the work while Britt Reid is a spoiled brat with superhero fantasies. That's a bit different than how the team has been portrayed in the past.
Despite being the co-writer of the movie, it's tough to swallow Seth Rogen as an action hero. It's like trying to accept Michael Keaton as Batman. You can do it, but it takes some effort.
When it gets to the movie theater, I will still likely see it. At worst, it looks like good popcorn entertainment and if I can survive Jonah Hex, this should be easy. The film hits theaters on January 14th, 2011 in 3D.
- 30 Spooky Movie Couples - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ludicrous Villains That Were Terrible Horror Monsters - HitFix
- Benedict Cumberbatch Will Star in Marvel's 'Doctor Strange' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- Neil Patrick Harris Will Have a Variety Show - Vulture
- These Actors Were Almost Cast in 'The Hunger Games' - POPSUGAR
- Vulture's Most Valuable Stars of 2014 - Vulture
- 15 Pop-Culture Costumes That Take Very Little Effort - POPSUGAR
- 15 New Details About 'Interstellar' - Vulture
- Best Horror Movies Ever - Rotten Tomatoes