The movie is thought lost forever, but at least this house still exists. However, it is going to be destroyed very soon if nobody tries to stop the town's fire department from using it for training purposes. At least one guy is attempting to save the house, which he mistakenly yet humorously says in the below video "was based on the movie." He mostly seems to want it preserved because he has the feeling of the movie (I think he means Craven's later film, not the student production) while in its presence. And yet, he contributes to the demolition at the end of his tribute by stealing a big chunk of the former Theta Chi (that's pronounced with a "k" sound, by the way) house's side porch. Check out this guy's video after the jump and tell us if you think it should be saved.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!