The movie is thought lost forever, but at least this house still exists. However, it is going to be destroyed very soon if nobody tries to stop the town's fire department from using it for training purposes. At least one guy is attempting to save the house, which he mistakenly yet humorously says in the below video "was based on the movie." He mostly seems to want it preserved because he has the feeling of the movie (I think he means Craven's later film, not the student production) while in its presence. And yet, he contributes to the demolition at the end of his tribute by stealing a big chunk of the former Theta Chi (that's pronounced with a "k" sound, by the way) house's side porch. Check out this guy's video after the jump and tell us if you think it should be saved.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!