The movie is thought lost forever, but at least this house still exists. However, it is going to be destroyed very soon if nobody tries to stop the town's fire department from using it for training purposes. At least one guy is attempting to save the house, which he mistakenly yet humorously says in the below video "was based on the movie." He mostly seems to want it preserved because he has the feeling of the movie (I think he means Craven's later film, not the student production) while in its presence. And yet, he contributes to the demolition at the end of his tribute by stealing a big chunk of the former Theta Chi (that's pronounced with a "k" sound, by the way) house's side porch. Check out this guy's video after the jump and tell us if you think it should be saved.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!