And not just any Tardis. British auctions house Bonhams will be offering up for auction the 2005 Tardis seen in the Dr. Whoverse populated by the aforementioned ninth doctor. The auction will take place on June 23rd, and according to the Press Association will feature a number of other Dr. Who props, including "the earliest surviving Dalek - first appearing in Dr Who And The Daleks in 1964 and The Chase in 1965," as well as a Dalek from the episode The Evil of the Daleks, all of which are estimated to fetch upwards of £3,000 (which is approximately $4,400 here in the States).
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!