And not just any Tardis. British auctions house Bonhams will be offering up for auction the 2005 Tardis seen in the Dr. Whoverse populated by the aforementioned ninth doctor. The auction will take place on June 23rd, and according to the Press Association will feature a number of other Dr. Who props, including "the earliest surviving Dalek - first appearing in Dr Who And The Daleks in 1964 and The Chase in 1965," as well as a Dalek from the episode The Evil of the Daleks, all of which are estimated to fetch upwards of £3,000 (which is approximately $4,400 here in the States).
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!