And not just any Tardis. British auctions house Bonhams will be offering up for auction the 2005 Tardis seen in the Dr. Whoverse populated by the aforementioned ninth doctor. The auction will take place on June 23rd, and according to the Press Association will feature a number of other Dr. Who props, including "the earliest surviving Dalek - first appearing in Dr Who And The Daleks in 1964 and The Chase in 1965," as well as a Dalek from the episode The Evil of the Daleks, all of which are estimated to fetch upwards of £3,000 (which is approximately $4,400 here in the States).
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!