CATEGORIES Classics, Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Casting, Trailers and Clips, Trailers and Clips, Cinematical
- This isn't how you remember Singin' in the Rain? (Note to the Internet, please provide me film-related pictures that have nothing to do with Star Wars.)
- According to the LA Times, Zach Galifianakis is in talks with the producers of the Kevin Lima-directed remake of The Incredible Mr. Limpet to take over Don Knotts' role. Considering the original animation/live-action hybrid featured Knotts transforming into a fish and then fighting German U-Boats, I'm intrigued to see how they update this one. My money is on fighting whaling ships or some equivalent threat to the environment.
- Principal photography on the final Harry Potter film has officially ended, as confirmed by Warwick Davis' Twitter account. I bet the Butter Beer will be flowing heavily at that after party.
- The Playlist confirms that Robert Rodriguez has been offered directing duties on Fox' solo Deadpool film. The Sin City-director is apparently intrigued but not eager to commit.
- Moises Chiullian, the Arthouse Cowboy, gives us a great rundown of the eleven Criterion Collection releases that will be out of print by the end of the month and why you should consider grabbing them before they go extinct. Guess I need to finally buy that The Man Who Fell to Earth Blu-ray.
- Bitter Feast, which we debuted a clip from over at Horror Squad last week, now has a full trailer. Even if the trailer doesn't do anything for you, I'd recommend putting this one about a chef who gets revenge on his toughest critic on your radar. It'll be at the Los Angeles Film Festival this Friday, June 18th, so if you're in the area, do check it out.