Surely I'm not alone in wishing he could do all movies offered to him. I'd also like to see Fassbender in the superhero role at some point. Plenty of actors are taking multiple comic-based gigs these days, and if we can expect audiences not to confuse Green Lantern with Deadpool or Human Torch with Captain America or Kick-Ass with Cyclops (if rumors of Aaron Johnson being wooed for First Class are true), we can find a way to accept Fassbender as both Magneto and ... (Kraven perhaps?). The actor is already appearing in one comic book movie this summer, the DC adaptation Jonah Hex. Interestingly enough, he's playing right-hand to the villain Quentin Turnbull, portrayed by John Malkovich, who was previously set to be the baddie in Spider-Man 4. And if Fassbender doesn't take the Spidey gig, I'd like Malkovich to be given another shot.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!