Surely I'm not alone in wishing he could do all movies offered to him. I'd also like to see Fassbender in the superhero role at some point. Plenty of actors are taking multiple comic-based gigs these days, and if we can expect audiences not to confuse Green Lantern with Deadpool or Human Torch with Captain America or Kick-Ass with Cyclops (if rumors of Aaron Johnson being wooed for First Class are true), we can find a way to accept Fassbender as both Magneto and ... (Kraven perhaps?). The actor is already appearing in one comic book movie this summer, the DC adaptation Jonah Hex. Interestingly enough, he's playing right-hand to the villain Quentin Turnbull, portrayed by John Malkovich, who was previously set to be the baddie in Spider-Man 4. And if Fassbender doesn't take the Spidey gig, I'd like Malkovich to be given another shot.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!