Surely I'm not alone in wishing he could do all movies offered to him. I'd also like to see Fassbender in the superhero role at some point. Plenty of actors are taking multiple comic-based gigs these days, and if we can expect audiences not to confuse Green Lantern with Deadpool or Human Torch with Captain America or Kick-Ass with Cyclops (if rumors of Aaron Johnson being wooed for First Class are true), we can find a way to accept Fassbender as both Magneto and ... (Kraven perhaps?). The actor is already appearing in one comic book movie this summer, the DC adaptation Jonah Hex. Interestingly enough, he's playing right-hand to the villain Quentin Turnbull, portrayed by John Malkovich, who was previously set to be the baddie in Spider-Man 4. And if Fassbender doesn't take the Spidey gig, I'd like Malkovich to be given another shot.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!