So what do you do if you have bought a glass or four? Well, you can simply be out a minimal cost of $2 to $8, or you can try reaching out to McDonalds. Unfortunately, it appears that this early into the recall the second option could be difficult. Apparently you're supposed to visit a certain website (http://www.mcdonalds.com/glasses), which currently doesn't work. But if you can call today (Friday) before 5pm CT, you might also try reaching someone at the following number: (800) 244-6227. I have a feeling that will be a bit busy, as well. Or, one other option is just to keep the glasses as a display item and not let anyone drink from them, at least not regularly. The cadmium in the paint is allegedly low enough that it doesn't really pose a threat to anyone on an immediate level, but as with any carcinogenic item, you're better off being safe now than sorry down the line.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!