So what do you do if you have bought a glass or four? Well, you can simply be out a minimal cost of $2 to $8, or you can try reaching out to McDonalds. Unfortunately, it appears that this early into the recall the second option could be difficult. Apparently you're supposed to visit a certain website (http://www.mcdonalds.com/glasses), which currently doesn't work. But if you can call today (Friday) before 5pm CT, you might also try reaching someone at the following number: (800) 244-6227. I have a feeling that will be a bit busy, as well. Or, one other option is just to keep the glasses as a display item and not let anyone drink from them, at least not regularly. The cadmium in the paint is allegedly low enough that it doesn't really pose a threat to anyone on an immediate level, but as with any carcinogenic item, you're better off being safe now than sorry down the line.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!