If you've also seen that puzzling I Robot-esque short film/advertisement, you may agree with me that he should be a good fit for Logan's Run. Especially if the chase scenes allow for more mobility than the 1976 film's monorail-like vehicles. And Box, the robot, will certainly look better. But that likely would be the case anyway with a big budget sci-fi film made 35 years later. If you remember, the remake is also said to be aiming for more faithfulness to the novel by William F. Nolan and George Clayton Johnson. This means the age cap for the film's underground society will probably be 21 rather than 30. Who do you think should play expired runner Logan 5, originally portrayed by Michael York? And could any young actress adequately take the place of Jenny Agutter in the role of his accomplice, Jessica 6?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!