If you've also seen that puzzling I Robot-esque short film/advertisement, you may agree with me that he should be a good fit for Logan's Run. Especially if the chase scenes allow for more mobility than the 1976 film's monorail-like vehicles. And Box, the robot, will certainly look better. But that likely would be the case anyway with a big budget sci-fi film made 35 years later. If you remember, the remake is also said to be aiming for more faithfulness to the novel by William F. Nolan and George Clayton Johnson. This means the age cap for the film's underground society will probably be 21 rather than 30. Who do you think should play expired runner Logan 5, originally portrayed by Michael York? And could any young actress adequately take the place of Jenny Agutter in the role of his accomplice, Jessica 6?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!