Those of you who've seen the first film know the story. A year after the DeFeo killings, the Lutzs moved in and lasted only 28 days before haunting experiences such as bleeding walls and demonic peeping pigs forced them to flee. Later films were less factual, as there was never a magazine reporter inhabiting the house, and obviously it never blew up, not even in 3D. If you're interested in the pumpkin-looking house featured in the movies, you'll have to go live in Toms River, New Jersey. This one is pretty cool, though, with its renovated boat house, deck and both central air and a central stereo system. And maybe if anyone else decides to reboot the franchise again, you can fight the locals and host the shoot in your home.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!