All nerds rejoice! The third movie of the Men In Black franchise has found its villain. That evil alien is being played by none other than one-half of the musical franchise Flight of the Conchords, Jermaine Clement. It makes sense as the man even looks and acts like an alien (if you've ever seen the HBO series of the band).
More interesting is the fact that James Brolin has been cast as a younger version Agent K originally played by Tommy Lee Jones (the plot involves time travel). Sasha Baron Cohen is also rumored to have a role in the movie, but nothing has yet been confirmed. Perhaps he was supposed to get Clement's role?
The first two movies of the franchise were enjoyable (despite what some say about the second one) and they couldn't have cast a better nemesis for the third. I look forward to seeing Men In Black III-D (yes, that's really the name).
- The Cast of 'Hocus Pocus': Then & Now - POPSUGAR
- 16 Things We Learned From Dave Chappelle's GQ Interview - HitFix
- 10 Failed TV Shows From Successful Showrunners - Rotten Tomatoes
- Honest Trailer: 'Maleficent' - ScreenJunkies
- Make Your Own Aaron Sorkin Monologue - Vulture
- Why Thanksgiving Is Just Like 'The Hunger Games' - POPSUGAR
- The 13 Best 'Assembling the Team' Movies - Vulture
- The Best Movie Kisses of 2014 - POPSUGAR
- Ranking 11 Movie Bosses From Amazing to Horrible - POPSUGAR
- Watch the Star-Lord Dance-Off in This 'Guardians' Outtake - ScreenCrush