All nerds rejoice! The third movie of the Men In Black franchise has found its villain. That evil alien is being played by none other than one-half of the musical franchise Flight of the Conchords, Jermaine Clement. It makes sense as the man even looks and acts like an alien (if you've ever seen the HBO series of the band).
More interesting is the fact that James Brolin has been cast as a younger version Agent K originally played by Tommy Lee Jones (the plot involves time travel). Sasha Baron Cohen is also rumored to have a role in the movie, but nothing has yet been confirmed. Perhaps he was supposed to get Clement's role?
The first two movies of the franchise were enjoyable (despite what some say about the second one) and they couldn't have cast a better nemesis for the third. I look forward to seeing Men In Black III-D (yes, that's really the name).
- The Best Movie Couples of 2014 - POPSUGAR
- Is This the Greatest Best Actor Class Ever? - HitFix
- Christian Bale Is Our Least Relatable Movie Star - Vulture
- Honest Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' - ScreenJunkies
- 10 Moments in 'The Interview' That Would've Upset North Korea - Vulture
- 10 Holiday Movies to Stream on Netflix - POPSUGAR
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Ben Stiller's 10 Best Movies - Rotten Tomatoes
- Here Are the 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Character Names - POPSUGAR
- The Worst Movies of 2014 - ScreenCrush