All nerds rejoice! The third movie of the Men In Black franchise has found its villain. That evil alien is being played by none other than one-half of the musical franchise Flight of the Conchords, Jermaine Clement. It makes sense as the man even looks and acts like an alien (if you've ever seen the HBO series of the band).
More interesting is the fact that James Brolin has been cast as a younger version Agent K originally played by Tommy Lee Jones (the plot involves time travel). Sasha Baron Cohen is also rumored to have a role in the movie, but nothing has yet been confirmed. Perhaps he was supposed to get Clement's role?
The first two movies of the franchise were enjoyable (despite what some say about the second one) and they couldn't have cast a better nemesis for the third. I look forward to seeing Men In Black III-D (yes, that's really the name).
- 20 Disney GIFs That Accurately Describe Your Adult Life - POPSUGAR
- Chris Pratt May Be the New Indiana Jones - Vulture
- The Controversial Tweets About 'American Sniper' - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailer: 'Gone Girl' - ScreenJunkies
- The Complete History of Comic-Book Movies: 'Batman' - ScreenCrush
- The All-Female 'Ghostbusters' Cast Is Perfect - POPSUGAR
- 11 TV Shows From 2014 to Binge Watch Right Now - Rotten Tomatoes
- Emma Watson Will Star as Belle in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' - POPSUGAR
- Is Liam Hemsworth Starring in the New 'Independence Day'? - Vulture
- 20 Things About James Bond Movies You Might Not Have Known - ScreenCrush