All nerds rejoice! The third movie of the Men In Black franchise has found its villain. That evil alien is being played by none other than one-half of the musical franchise Flight of the Conchords, Jermaine Clement. It makes sense as the man even looks and acts like an alien (if you've ever seen the HBO series of the band).
More interesting is the fact that James Brolin has been cast as a younger version Agent K originally played by Tommy Lee Jones (the plot involves time travel). Sasha Baron Cohen is also rumored to have a role in the movie, but nothing has yet been confirmed. Perhaps he was supposed to get Clement's role?
The first two movies of the franchise were enjoyable (despite what some say about the second one) and they couldn't have cast a better nemesis for the third. I look forward to seeing Men In Black III-D (yes, that's really the name).
- '90s Baseball Movies - Pop Sugar
- 14 TV Deaths We Never Saw Coming - HitFix
- Johnny Depp's Wackiest Movie Looks - Buzz Sugar
- The Best (and Worst) Bible Epics - RottenTomatoes
- 17 Most Memorable 'Mad Men' Moments - HitFix
- Which 'Mean Girls' Character Are You? - Buzz Sugar
- Derek Hough Talks 'Dancing with the Stars' (Video) - Uinterview
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Photos - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Game of Thrones' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly Reteam for Immigration Comedy - Vulture