He could have just been bragging out of his ass -- he also took credit for suggesting Robert Downey Jr. for the Iron Man lead -- but if he is serious, it's time for the geeks to start speculating. What other things could Howard be talking to the comic titan about? And wouldn't he be better off seeking a non-Marvel property after being screwed on the War Machine gig? Years ago Howard was rumored to be in line to play the villain in a John Singleton-directed Luke Cage movie. Now that Marvel is back on track with a low-budget Cage film, is Howard back in talks for that? Could he potentially be looking at the lead, too? Who in the Marvel Universe would you like to see the Oscar-nominee play?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!