- How is Talibannosaurs Rex not a movie, but Marmaduke is? Check out more gold from this cinematic tease at artist Dan Evans' blog.
- Though no release date has been pinned down, Magnet Releasing have picked up the Chilean action flick Mandrill, winner of Best Feature and Best Actor at last year's Fantastic Fest, for US distribution.
- Feign surprise at news that Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides will be in 3D.
- Following my single-day marathon of Band of Brothers last weekend, the universe has heard my calls for more roles for the underrated Damian Lewis. The British actor has been cast alongside Bob Hoskins and Perry Eggelton in Will, Ellen Perry's film about an orphan's trip across Europe to see the 2005 Champions League Final in Istanbul.
- Drew McWeeny explains why Passengers, Gabriele Muccino's sci-fi film set to star Keanu Reeves as a man who wakes prematurely aboard a 120-year space trip, deserves to be on everyone's radar.
- Tales of an Ancient Empire, Albert Pyun's quasi-sequel to his own The Sword and the Sorcerer, not only now has a trailer, but it's Red Band. Warning, nudity, vampires and Kevin Sorbo incoming: