Is there really enough love out there for an Anchorman 2, though? The first film is great, and probably the best thing to come out of the Will Ferrell/Adam McKay partnership, but is there enough of a want from general moviegoers for these characters to return? Is Anchorman more of a cult comedy, or is it one that's beloved by all? I don't know the answer to that. I know I'd love to watch an Anchorman 2 because the first one cracked me up somethin' silly, but I can't say for sure that audiences will flock to theaters for it. Then again, how cheap can McKay go with it? The first one grossed in the neighborhood of $88 million at the box office; if the sequel came at a good price, I'd tackle it. What do you think? Would you see an Anchorman 2?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!