Is there really enough love out there for an Anchorman 2, though? The first film is great, and probably the best thing to come out of the Will Ferrell/Adam McKay partnership, but is there enough of a want from general moviegoers for these characters to return? Is Anchorman more of a cult comedy, or is it one that's beloved by all? I don't know the answer to that. I know I'd love to watch an Anchorman 2 because the first one cracked me up somethin' silly, but I can't say for sure that audiences will flock to theaters for it. Then again, how cheap can McKay go with it? The first one grossed in the neighborhood of $88 million at the box office; if the sequel came at a good price, I'd tackle it. What do you think? Would you see an Anchorman 2?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!