I have a few questions for you Mr. The Fat Boys. First, should Robert Englund really be able to out-rap you in your own video? Also, if you are going to sample soundbites from the film, why not find an interesting way to tie in the theme song? Will Smith did it with "Nightmare on My Street"; which would have been spotlighted instead of this garbage had there been a video for it. Also, if you're going to call back to the last film, why highlight the TV kill; possibly the lamest of the threequel. And is the reason I can't stop Freddy really because he's cool as ice (erroneous) or because, according to you, he's putting on the Ritz? What?! Also, Mr. Krueger, what's with the I Dream of Jeanine pose? In summation, I am ready for Freddy...to go the hell away!
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!