I have a few questions for you Mr. The Fat Boys. First, should Robert Englund really be able to out-rap you in your own video? Also, if you are going to sample soundbites from the film, why not find an interesting way to tie in the theme song? Will Smith did it with "Nightmare on My Street"; which would have been spotlighted instead of this garbage had there been a video for it. Also, if you're going to call back to the last film, why highlight the TV kill; possibly the lamest of the threequel. And is the reason I can't stop Freddy really because he's cool as ice (erroneous) or because, according to you, he's putting on the Ritz? What?! Also, Mr. Krueger, what's with the I Dream of Jeanine pose? In summation, I am ready for Freddy...to go the hell away!
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!