I have a few questions for you Mr. The Fat Boys. First, should Robert Englund really be able to out-rap you in your own video? Also, if you are going to sample soundbites from the film, why not find an interesting way to tie in the theme song? Will Smith did it with "Nightmare on My Street"; which would have been spotlighted instead of this garbage had there been a video for it. Also, if you're going to call back to the last film, why highlight the TV kill; possibly the lamest of the threequel. And is the reason I can't stop Freddy really because he's cool as ice (erroneous) or because, according to you, he's putting on the Ritz? What?! Also, Mr. Krueger, what's with the I Dream of Jeanine pose? In summation, I am ready for Freddy...to go the hell away!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!