I have a few questions for you Mr. The Fat Boys. First, should Robert Englund really be able to out-rap you in your own video? Also, if you are going to sample soundbites from the film, why not find an interesting way to tie in the theme song? Will Smith did it with "Nightmare on My Street"; which would have been spotlighted instead of this garbage had there been a video for it. Also, if you're going to call back to the last film, why highlight the TV kill; possibly the lamest of the threequel. And is the reason I can't stop Freddy really because he's cool as ice (erroneous) or because, according to you, he's putting on the Ritz? What?! Also, Mr. Krueger, what's with the I Dream of Jeanine pose? In summation, I am ready for Freddy...to go the hell away!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!