How much would you spend to make sure you survived the apocalypse? Vivos is betting you'll fork over a crisp $10 million for a chance to be part of their apocalyptic bunker plan -- where they'll build a fully-functional underground bunker for you to live in ... for only $10 million. Oh yes. And they've produced a groovy video to show you just how sweet and ESPN Zone-like your living situation can be. Couches, loveseats - and is that a big-screen TV to watch the shows that won't exist anymore?
Here's just some of what you get for that $10 million:
* A nationwide network of 20 secret, deep underground community shelters.
* Owners-only, long-term survival accommodations for over 3,400 people.
* Owner candidates reviewed upon a number of criteria and psychographic information.
* Multi-level shelters, each consisting of over 18,500 square feet, for 172 to 200 people.
* A spoke cluster with 10 radiating wings surrounding a 2 story central dome.
* Designed and outfitted for up to 1 year of underground survival.
* Fully furnished living quarters, with semi-private bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens.
* Self-sustaining facilities complete with food, fuel, water, clothing, medical & security.
* Able to withstand a 50 megaton blast within a 10 mile radius.
* Engineered to protect from a nuclear blast, solar flare, tsunami or biological attack.
* Deeded equity and willable ownership in a specific Vivos shelter.
* A DNA depository available for every living species on Earth in Vivos refrigerated vaults.
* A private venture developed by a group of entrepreneurs and corporate visionaries.
* Network completion mid-2011, providing "life assurance" for 2012 and beyond.
Eh, I'll take my chances in the basement for free. Check out the video after the jump.