-Finally someone gets to the bottom of Freddy vs. Jason.
- Someone needs to tell Heidi Montag that she can't just keep saying she's writing movies. Not only has she supposedly written a film where her 3D breasts kill a shark, but now she claims to be working on "Bourne-Meets-Barbie" as a starring vehicle for herself. That's not the funniest part of the story. Frozen-face Montag went on to say "I've trained in knife fighting and guns for over two years with one of the founding members of Saw, [who] was [in] the original Delta Force. So I've been shooting and practicing the whole real-life action figure for years."
I don't even know where to begin with that statement... One of the "founding members"(?) of Saw was in the original Delta Force? Leigh Whannell and James Wan were both born the year Delta Force was founded... I'm going to lose sleep until I get to the bottom of her bubbly madness.
- David Cronenberg's new film, based on Christoper Hampton's play The Talking Cure, will now be renamed The Dangerous Method. It is still set to star Viggo Mortensen, Michael Fassbender, Vincent Cassel and Keira Knightley.
- Ridley Scott tells The Times that he's already considering a sequel to his forthcoming Robin Hood, going so far as to give a brief outline of what story it would tell.
- Fans of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, or Hunter S. Thompson in general, should enjoy this clip of Johnny Depp reading some of the letters the writer sent him while he was working on the film.
- It cracks me up that a commercial for a 3D TV is a parody of why the current obsession with 3D is a touch foolish. But hey, bravo whoever Samsung hired for this; it got us to share the ad for you, now didn't it?