Peter Hall reported on the release of the trailer back in December and although it hasn't been a full year, the title of the film has aged as much. Universal is actually nowhere near this project. Nevertheless, the product is on the pre-order shelves and we can all look forward to the first feature release from Craig Moss, the director of the 8-minute short Saving Ryan's Privates. At least the potential of a spoof is there for an overtly serious WWII film, no matter how tasteless it might be. But precisely what is to be enlivened by spoofing not just a comedy, but some of the best comedies of the past five years? To wit, here are some of the joke ideas you can get for your $15.99.
- The chest-waxing scene now includes the removal of nipples.
- The name on the infamous fake ID is now McAnalovin
- A timely To Catch A Predator joke (with a guy who looks more like Ryan Reynolds than Chris Hansen)
- Someone who looks like Dr. Phil in the trailer (even the real Mr. McGraw has standards)
- Police Officers named Beat and Yo'Ass
- Impersonators of the Verizon "hear me now" and the Dos Equis "most interesting man in the world" pitch men.
- A recreation of the naked fight scene from Borat.
- Older couples having sex on the lawn and talking about "tossing salad" and "reach-arounds"
- McAnalovin, a la Slumdog Millionaire, jumping into a pool of excrement.
- The drunk drive from Virgin includes more reckless driving (by Mircea Monroe's vagina) and extra vomit.
So what are you waiting for? Support Craig Moss and these bottom-feeder parodies so we can look forward to more treasures like:
- Following The Prestige Of Insomnia With A Memento Of The Dark Knight
- Strange Days Near Dark At The Point Break Of The Hurt Locker
- Glen & Garry & Glen & Ross Wag The Dog with The Spanish Prisoner At The House Of Games On The Corner Of State And Main
Tagline: The first casualties of war are the wise guys who blow out a body double of Carrie and The Black Dahlia who are both dressed to kill on a mission to mars.