CATEGORIES CinematicalOur brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- HBO has greenlit Enlightened, a new comedy starring Laura Dern as a self-destructive woman who has a revelatory experience at a treatment center.
- The Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand has been picking up some serious numbers. Lucy Lawless's nude scenes couldn't possibly have anything to do with it, could they?
- Conan O'Brien has, of course, lost the Tonight Show, but might the show's new band leader be former Conan colleague Max Weinberg?
- Glee and American Idol are all the rage these days, Fox is going to be having music themed episodes of several shows.
- Andrew Lincoln has snagged the lead in AMC's comic book-based zombie show The Walking Dead.
- ...and finally, George Lucas continues to milk the Star Wars franchise and will produce an animated Star Wars comedy series.