- HBO has greenlit Enlightened, a new comedy starring Laura Dern as a self-destructive woman who has a revelatory experience at a treatment center.
- The Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand has been picking up some serious numbers. Lucy Lawless's nude scenes couldn't possibly have anything to do with it, could they?
- Conan O'Brien has, of course, lost the Tonight Show, but might the show's new band leader be former Conan colleague Max Weinberg?
- Glee and American Idol are all the rage these days, Fox is going to be having music themed episodes of several shows.
- Andrew Lincoln has snagged the lead in AMC's comic book-based zombie show The Walking Dead.
- ...and finally, George Lucas continues to milk the Star Wars franchise and will produce an animated Star Wars comedy series.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!