- HBO has greenlit Enlightened, a new comedy starring Laura Dern as a self-destructive woman who has a revelatory experience at a treatment center.
- The Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand has been picking up some serious numbers. Lucy Lawless's nude scenes couldn't possibly have anything to do with it, could they?
- Conan O'Brien has, of course, lost the Tonight Show, but might the show's new band leader be former Conan colleague Max Weinberg?
- Glee and American Idol are all the rage these days, Fox is going to be having music themed episodes of several shows.
- Andrew Lincoln has snagged the lead in AMC's comic book-based zombie show The Walking Dead.
- ...and finally, George Lucas continues to milk the Star Wars franchise and will produce an animated Star Wars comedy series.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!