- HBO has greenlit Enlightened, a new comedy starring Laura Dern as a self-destructive woman who has a revelatory experience at a treatment center.
- The Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand has been picking up some serious numbers. Lucy Lawless's nude scenes couldn't possibly have anything to do with it, could they?
- Conan O'Brien has, of course, lost the Tonight Show, but might the show's new band leader be former Conan colleague Max Weinberg?
- Glee and American Idol are all the rage these days, Fox is going to be having music themed episodes of several shows.
- Andrew Lincoln has snagged the lead in AMC's comic book-based zombie show The Walking Dead.
- ...and finally, George Lucas continues to milk the Star Wars franchise and will produce an animated Star Wars comedy series.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!