The video is terrible beyond measure and features a corny ending...even for a Nightmare on Elm Street sequel. The major problem is that we are treated to scenes of darkness and glimpses of that iconic finger-bladed madman while the song is totally a power ballad. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to run from Freddy or have a tearful breakup with him. I know there are slew of these videos because there existed in the 80's the perfect synergy of bad music and schlocky slashers unseen in any other era. If I can find anymore, or if our readers have any suggestions, I will post as many as I can just to darken your day. For now, jump past the bump for the awesome failure that is Dream Warrior.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!