The video is terrible beyond measure and features a corny ending...even for a Nightmare on Elm Street sequel. The major problem is that we are treated to scenes of darkness and glimpses of that iconic finger-bladed madman while the song is totally a power ballad. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to run from Freddy or have a tearful breakup with him. I know there are slew of these videos because there existed in the 80's the perfect synergy of bad music and schlocky slashers unseen in any other era. If I can find anymore, or if our readers have any suggestions, I will post as many as I can just to darken your day. For now, jump past the bump for the awesome failure that is Dream Warrior.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!