I'm actually pretty surprised there aren't too many obvious or literal substitutions for the Kraken image. There is reference to the Kraken from Pirates of the Caribbean and a very clever nod to a line in Juno, but no Harryhausen tribute? No Watcher in the Water from LotR: The Fellowship of the Ring? No Ursula from The Little Mermaid? No giant plate of calamari? Okay, the more random the better, but I want more film and TV references. If I had more time or was better at Photoshop I'd do a bunch. For now, though, enjoy my version to the right.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!